Garlicky Parmesan Brussels Sprout Bowl
Summer in a bowl! When it’s too hot to turn on the oven, prep with your Air Fryer instead!
1 lb Brussels sprouts
1 package Dr. Praeger’s Kale Veggie Burgers
1 package Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Littles
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
5 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
¼ cup loosely packed shredded vegan or regular parmesan
1 lemon, sliced
2 tbsp tahini
2 cups baby greens (such as baby spinach, arugula, and chard)
1 cup microgreens
¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into rings
1 cup shredded purple cabbage
Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Heat the air fryer to 375ºF. Meanwhile, trim and halve the Brussels sprouts. Transfer to a medium bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add the minced garlic, shredded Parmesan, and a generous pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to the air fryer along with Dr. Praeger’s Veggie Burger and Littles. Arrange into an even layer. Cook for 10 minutes, gently flip the ingredients, then cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until fork-tender and lightly crispy on the edges.
- Meanwhile, whisk together juice from half of the lemon, tahini, and remaining olive oil. Season with sea salt and pepper. Taste, and adjust as needed.
- Arrange half of the brussels sprouts and Littles into two large salad bowls with a handful of baby greens. Top each with a veggie burger, a sprinkle of microgreens, cherry tomatoes, purple cabbage, and bell pepper.
- Drizzle with tahini dressing, and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy immediately!