Four Potato Breakfast Bowls
Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Hash Brown Breakfast Bowls are best served in bed.
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s 4 Potato Hash Browns
- 2 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 2 eggs (cooked over medium)
- ½ cup sauerkraut
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F. Place hash browns on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 5 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and bake an additional 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss greens and cilantro with the dressing coating thoroughly.
- Assemble each bowl by adding dressed greens, 2 hash browns, an egg, sauerkraut and ½ of the sliced avocado. Garnish with sesame seeds, and additional salt and pepper to taste.