Fish Taco Bites Bowl
Try this twist on tacos by adding Dr. Praeger’s Fish Taco Bites to your bowl.
- ½ box Dr. Praeger’s Fish Taco Bites
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup black beans
- 1 champagne mango, diced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup red cabbage, chopped
- ½ cup tortilla chips (such as Siete Foods)
Creamy chipotle sauce:
- 1 cup avocado mayonnaise (such as Chosen Foods)
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and cook Dr. Praeger’s Fish Taco Bites according to package directions.
- While fish taco bites cook, make creamy chipotle sauce. Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. If necessary, add in 1-2 Tablespoons to thin. Set sauce aside.
- Assemble bowl: Add mixed greens, black beans, mango, tomato, red cabbage, tortilla chips, and fish taco bites to a large bowl. Top with avocado slices and drizzle with creamy chipotle sauce. Enjoy!