Fish Taco Bite Bowls
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Fish Taco Bites
- 1 large avocado, pitted
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup bell peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Serves: 2 – 4
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Fish Taco Bites according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While oven preheats, prepare avocado crema. Add avocado, lime juice, salt, and sour cream to a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Flip a large muffin pan upside-down. Carefully but firmly press flour tortillas in between upside-down muffin cups. Bake for 10 minutes, or until hardened and crisped. Remove taco bowl shells from muffin pan.
- To taco bowl shells add chopped lettuce, shredded red cabbage, bell peppers, cooked Fish Taco Bites, a drizzle of avocado creama, and cilantro.
- Dig in!