Fish Stick Tacos with Slaw
Need a sidekick for your Dr. Praeger’s Rice Crusted Fish Sticks? Try this simple slaw recipe!
- Serves 4
- 1 box (10.9 oz.) Dr. Praeger’s Rice Crusted Fish Sticks (Gluten Free)
- 2 cups shredded red or green cabbage (about 1/4 medium cabbage)*
- 1 cup shredded carrot (about 2 medium carrots)*
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 tsp. chipotle pepper sauce or dash of cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 corn tortillas warmed according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Sliced avocado
- Prepare Dr. Praeger’s Rice Crusted Fish Sticks (Gluten Free) according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine cabbage, carrots, sour cream, vinegar, pepper sauce, sugar and salt.
- Arrange Fish Sticks on tortillas and top with slaw. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve, if desired, with additional pepper sauce and avocado.
*Make it faster by substituting 3 cups coleslaw mix for cabbage and carrots.