Fish Stick Po’ Boys
- 4 soft rolls, toasted
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, sliced thin
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Lightly Breaded Fish Sticks per sandwich (or 5-6 Fishies)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 head roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of kosher salt
Cook time: 30 Minutes
- To make aioli, wrap half a head of garlic in foil, drizzled with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt. Roast garlic at 350 degrees F. for about 20-25 minutes until garlic cloves are tender and browned.
- Let garlic cool and then mix together with other aioli ingredients. You can use a small food processor for this if you have one or just mash the cloves together with the salt and lemon and then stir in the mayo in a small bowl.
- Cook the fish sticks according to package. The pan-seared method which is faster and leads to a beautifully crispy crust. Baking also works though if you are making a bunch.
- Make a sandwich by slathering a toasted soft roll with garlic aioli. Then add shredded lettuce, a few thin slices of tomato, and a few fish sticks. Eat immediately!