Everything Green Nourish Bowl with Spinach Cakes
Everything Green Nourish Bowl:
- 4 Dr. Praegar’s Spinach Cakes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 Tablespoon ghee or avocado oil
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Tahini Cilantro Dressing:
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3-5 Tablespoons water, to thin
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahreinheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add cut Brussels sprouts and broccoli to baking tray and drizzle with ghee or avocado oil. Season with sea salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast vegetables for 15 minutes. Remove tray from oven and add Dr. Praegar’s spinach cakes. Roast for 4 minutes, remove from oven, flip cakes over, and roast an additional 4 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- While vegetables are roasting, prepare dressing. Simply place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until completely liquified and incorporated. You may need to add water to thin the consistency if the dressing is too thick. Add water until you reach the dressing consistency of your liking.
- Divide spinach, avocado, and cherry tomatoes between two bowls. Add roasted vegetables and spinach cakes to both. Drizzle with cilantro tahini dressing and devour.