Epic Vegan Rainbow Veggie Wrap
One bite of this Epic Vegan Rainbow Veggie Wrap with Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers and you’ll forget about the part of gold you were searching for!
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burger patties
- 4 large tortillas or lavash wraps
- 3/4 cup beet hummus*
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2–3 large carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
- 1 firm-ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 small red onion, julienned
- Dill pickle slices, to taste (optional)
- Balsamic vinaigrette, to taste
- Sea salt and black pepper
Time: 27 minutes
- Bake the veggie burger patties according to package instructions. Let cool slightly and then slice each into long strips.
- One at a time, slather each tortilla with a generous dollop of hummus, spreading out toward the edges yet leaving at least 1 inch of space around the perimeter of the wrap.
- Then, fill the lower third of the tortilla with one Dr. Praeger’s California Burger patty and a handful each of mixed greens, carrots, cucumber, avocado, red onion, and dill pickles (if using).
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and season with sea salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Carefully fold in the sides of the wrap and roll away from you, forming a burrito-like shape.
- Repeat with the remaining wraps.
- Slice each wrap in half and serve immediately.
*If you can’t find store-bought beet hummus, make your own by stirring finely grated fresh beet into plain hummus or garlic hummus until desired color is reached.