Epic Vegan Rainbow Veggie Wrap
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burger patties
- 4 large tortillas or lavash wraps
- 3/4 cup beet hummus*
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2–3 large carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
- 1 firm-ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 small red onion, julienned
- Dill pickle slices, to taste (optional)
- Balsamic vinaigrette, to taste
- Sea salt and black pepper
Time: 27 minutes
- Bake the veggie burger patties according to package instructions. Let cool slightly and then slice each into long strips.
- One at a time, slather each tortilla with a generous dollop of hummus, spreading out toward the edges yet leaving at least 1 inch of space around the perimeter of the wrap.
- Then, fill the lower third of the tortilla with one Dr. Praeger’s California Burger patty and a handful each of mixed greens, carrots, cucumber, avocado, red onion, and dill pickles (if using).
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and season with sea salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Carefully fold in the sides of the wrap and roll away from you, forming a burrito-like shape.
- Repeat with the remaining wraps.
- Slice each wrap in half and serve immediately.
*If you can’t find store-bought beet hummus, make your own by stirring finely grated fresh beet into plain hummus or garlic hummus until desired color is reached.
Recipe by Blissful Basil