Easy Sheet Pan Tacos
- 1 Box Dr. Praeger’s Fish Taco Bites
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups miniature bell peppers
- ¼ head red cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup black beans
- 2 avocado, sliced
- 8 tortillas
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add red onion, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and fish bites to tray. Roast for 15 minutes, stir, and roast another 10 minutes.
- While veggies and fish bites roast, heat tortillas on an ungreased hot skillet until warmed and crisped – about 30 seconds per side.
- Remove tray from oven and add red cabbage, cilantro, and black beans. Stir to mix everything up.
- Garnish with avocado slices and dig in!