Easy Quinoa Chipotle Pollock Fish Burger Wrap
Dinner comes together is a snap with these Easy Wraps featuring Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Chipotle Pollock Fish Burgers.
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Chipotle Pollock Burgers
- 4 wraps (gluten-free if needed)
- lettuce greens
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- sliced bell peppers (cooked or raw, about 1 whole)
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- chopped cilantro
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted, fleshed and sliced (or guacamole)
- freshly squeezed lime
Serves: 4 wraps
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Prepare Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Chipotle Pollock Burgers according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, get out the rest of the ingredients for the wraps.
- Assemble the wraps: Lay wrap on flat surface then add a small handful of lettuce. Add about 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa, a few slices of bell peppers, diced red onion, the burger (chopped if you’d like), sprinkle of cilantro, dressing, avocado slices and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Carefully fold ends of wrap in and roll until closed – secure with toothpick if needed. Dig in!