Easy Fish Tacos
There’s nothing better than a nutritious dinner that comes together in less than 30 minutes. These Easy Fish Tacos will be a hit with everyone at the table!
- Yellow peach
- Donut peach (optional, or sub in 1/2 of another regular peach)
- 8 Rainier cherries (pitted and diced)
- 8 golden grape tomatoes (or sub red)
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- Handful of cilantro (coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon malt vinegar (or sub apple cider vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (chopped, or sub 1 jalapeno)
- 10 1⁄5 ounces Dr. Praeger’s Lightly Breaded Fish Sticks (~10 or 11 sticks)
- 10 small street taco sized tortillas (for serving)
- 1 cup chopped purple cabbage (for serving)
- Avocado (sliced, for serving)
- 5 ounces Plain Greek yogurt (for serving)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Chile lime salt (for serving)
Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the salsa ingredients (peach through chipotle pepper). Stir until thoroughly combined.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, lay the fish sticks flat in a single layer.
- Bake for 11 minutes, then flip the fish sticks with tongs.
- Bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and assemble your tacos: street taco tortilla, one slice of avocado, a couple spoonfuls of chopped purple cabbage, one fish stick, a spoonful of peach cherry salsa, a dollop of Greek yogurt, and a sprinkle of Chile lime salt.