Easy Breakfast Biscuits with Root Veggie Hash Browns
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Root Veggie Hash Browns (8 hash browns inside)
- 1 can organic biscuits (8 biscuits inside)
- 10 farm fresh eggs
- 6 slices organic American cheese
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
Serves: 8 biscuits
Time: 15 minutes
- Bake the biscuits according to the package instructions.
- Cook the hash browns according to the package instructions (essentially sauteing with a little olive oil in a skillet). Then, set aside.
- Over medium low heat, melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil, then scramble the eggs. Stir frequently until they are no longer runny — approx 5 min.
- Remove from heat. Lay the cheese slices in a single layer over the scrambled eggs. Cover with a large glass lid. Let the cheese melt for appox 3 min.
- Assemble the biscuit sandwiches: cut the biscuit in half, add one hash brown, then top with eggs & cheese and a bit of jam.
Recipe by Nosh and Nourish