Easy Breakfast Biscuits with Root Veggie Hash Browns
Save the recipe for these Easy Breakfast Biscuits with Root Veggie Hash Browns for mornings when you want something savory, satisfying and veggie-packed.
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Root Veggie Hash Browns (8 hash browns inside)
- 1 can organic biscuits (8 biscuits inside)
- 10 farm fresh eggs
- 6 slices organic American cheese
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
Serves: 8 biscuits
Time: 15 minutes
- Bake the biscuits according to the package instructions.
- Cook the hash browns according to the package instructions (essentially sauteing with a little olive oil in a skillet). Then, set aside.
- Over medium low heat, melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil, then scramble the eggs. Stir frequently until they are no longer runny — approx 5 min.
- Remove from heat. Lay the cheese slices in a single layer over the scrambled eggs. Cover with a large glass lid. Let the cheese melt for appox 3 min.
- Assemble the biscuit sandwiches: cut the biscuit in half, add one hash brown, then top with eggs & cheese and a bit of jam.