Easy Bahn Mi Bowl with Bibimbap Veggie Burgers
Recreating your favorite takeout meal is easy! The recipe for these Easy Bahn Mi Bowls with Dr. Praeger’s Veggie Burgers takes just 45 minutes from start to finish.
Quick Spicy Peanut Sauce:
Quick Pickled Veggies:
Cook Time: 45 minutes
1) Cook quinoa according to package. Once cooked, fluff quinoa with a fork and let it cool to room temperature.
2) For pickled veggies, slice veggies into thin strips or half-coins and add to a bowl with apple cider vinegar and salt. Stir together and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
3) Stir together peanut sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Adjust seasoning of sauce to your liking. Add more soy if you want it saltier or more sriracha for a more spicy version.
4) Cook Dr. Praeger’s Bibimbap Veggie Burgers in a skillet over medium heat with a drizzle of canola oil to prevent sticking. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side until veggie burgers are browned and cooked through.
5) To make a bowl, add about ½ cup of cooked quinoa to a large bowl. Top with a few big spoonfuls of the quick pickled veggies and a chopped up Bibimbap Veggie Burger. Top with fresh mint, microgreens, and spoonfuls of the spicy peanut sauce.