Curry Bombay Veggie Burger Bowl with Yogurt Sauce
- 1⁄2 a small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup Chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 12 heirloom grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2⁄3 cups Cooked Quinoa
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Bombay Veggie Burgers
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt sauce
- 1⁄2 a roasted red pepper (either jarred, or made at home)
- 2 tablespoons paneer cheese (or sub sheep’s feta (optional))
- 2⁄3 cups Plain Greek yogurt
- small cucumber (peeled)
- 1⁄2 an avocado
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Cumin
- Tablespoons lime juice
Bombay Veggie BurgersView Product
Cook time: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 450 degrees.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, arrange chickpeas, onion slices, and tomatoes in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the yogurt sauce by combining all ingredients in a high power blender for about 20 seconds— and set aside.
- Cook the Dr. Praeger’s veggie burgers according to the package instructions (sauteed in a pan with a bit of olive oil).
- Assemble each of your bowls: 1 cup of spinach, 1/3 cup cooked quinoa, half the roasted veggies and chickpeas in each bowl, 1 veggie burger cut into fourths, a dollop of yogurt sauce, a sprinkle of cheese, and a pinch of curry powder.