Crispy Fish Tacos with Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 1 Box Dr. Praeger’s Fish Taco Bites
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 avocado
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place fish bites on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 14 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and bake an additional 11 minutes, until heated through and well browned.
- In a medium bowl toss shredded cabbage with lime juice, one tablespoon olive oil, cayenne, and salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl, combine avocado with almond milk, remaining olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir vigorously with a fork until sauce becomes smooth and pourable, add more almond milk if necessary.
- Right before serving, place the tortillas in a dry skillet over medium heat and cook them for 30 seconds on each side.
- Fill each taco with the cabbage slaw, Fish Taco Bites, avocado sauce, and topped with chopped cilantro.