Crispy Fish Rice Noodle Bowl
- 8 oz. rice noodles
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Lightly Breaded Fish Filets
- 1 carrot (cut into ribbons)
- 1 cup purple cabbage (diced)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 small cucumber (diced)
- ¼ cup mint leaves (chopped roughly)
- ½ mango
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds (black and white)
Cashew Lime Dressing:
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 1 tbsp. of garlic chili sauce
Makes: 2 Bowls
Time: 25 minutes
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450ºF. Place Fish Fillets on an ungreased baking pan and bake approximately 11 minutes, flip and bake an additional 8 minutes, until heated through and well browned. Cut into thirds.
- In a small mixing bowls combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk until fully combined and smooth.
- In a frying pan, saute carrots and cabbage in sesame oil for 3-4 minutes until slightly tender.
- Assemble bowls, by tossing rice noodles, carrots, cabbage and cucumber with cashew lime dressing. Top with Fish FIlets, mint, mango and sesame seeds.