Citrus and Beet Veggie Burger Bowl
Brighten up any winter day with seasonal citrus fruit and a Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burger.
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burger
- 1 beet, peeled
- ½ valencia orange, peeled and sliced into rounds
- ½ cara cara orange, peeled and sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup microgreens
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s veggie burger according to package directions.
- Heat a small saucepan of water over medium heat. Add beet and cook 10-15 minutes, or until tender. Remove from water, let cool slightly, and slice into thin rounds.
- Prepare salad bowl. Add veggie burger, arugula, radicchio, sliced beet, oranges, and microgreens to bowl. Garnish with avocado slices and pomegranate seeds.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Drizzle over bowl and enjoy!