Chopped Asian Veggie Burger Quinoa Bowl
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Asian Veggie Burger
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1-2 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 cup green peas, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (or nut-free alternative)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Asian Veggie BurgersView Product
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Asian Veggie burger according to package directions.
- Steam the broccoli.
- In a bowl, add mixed greens. Top with quinoa, cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, peas, bell pepper, steamed broccoli, and veggie burger.
- In a small bowl, add peanut butter, soy sauce, and Sriracha. Whisk until smooth; add water for a thinner sauce.
- Drizzle sauce over bowl. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.