Chili Cheese Burger
Need a game day showstopper? Try these Chili Cheeseburgers with Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Burgers!
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Burgers
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 green chili pepper
- 1 cup tomatoes (chopped finely)
- ½ onion (chopped finely)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (or sub vegan version)
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt (or sub vegan version)
- 4-6 large spinach leaves
- 4 buns
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tbls olive oil
- In a medium saucepan on low heat, saute onions, tomatoes, and peppers with olive oil and chili powder for 5 minutes, add beans and continue to simmer for 3 more minutes,
- In a nonstick skillet, cook Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Burgers on each side for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Assemble burger with spinach, burger patty, chili, shredded cheese, and a small dollop of greek yogurt.