Cheesy Four Potato Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Pop this Cheesy Four Potato Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole in the oven and get ready for brunch bliss!
- 8 Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Hash Browns
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ red onion (sliced into half-moons)
- 2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups spinach
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp. parsley (minced)
Makes: 10 servings
Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Defrost Four Potato Hash Browns in oven or toaster oven. Cut into fourths.
- Over medium heat, saute onions and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes until soft. Add mushrooms and spinach, along with a pinch of salt. Continue to saute for an additional 5 minutes simmering off as much water as possible.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, add sauteed veggies, hash browns, and half the grated cheese. Pour into greased casserole dish, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until completely cooked and golden brown. Garnish with parsley and serve.