Cheesy Carrot Puff Nachos
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Carrot Puffs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- ½ red onion (diced)
- ½ cup fresh salsa
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup cilantro (chopped)
- ¼ cup green onion (diced)
- 1 lime
Carrot PuffsView Product
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place a single layer of Carrot Puffs on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes, carefully rotate Puffs and bake 6 more minutes until heated through and starting to brown.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over Puffs, return to oven to bake an additional 3 minutes until melted.
- Remove from oven and add red onion, avocado, salsa, sour cream, green onion, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.