Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts Tacos
Veggie tacos are our favorite kind of tacos! Give these Butternut Squash and Dr. Praeger’s Brussels Sprouts Cake Tacos a try.
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup diced butternut squash
- 6 Dr. Praeger’s Brussels Sprouts Cakes
- 6 Organic corn taco shells
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 cup shaved purple cabbage
- 1 cup shaved brussels sprouts
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 lime
- Pinch of sea salt
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add coconut oil and diced butternut squash to a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 25 -30 minutes, until the squash are soft and browned.
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Brussels Sprouts Cakes according to package instructions and dice.
- Heat tortilla shells and top with; cabbage, roasted squash, diced brussels sprouts cakes, black beans, pomegranate seeds, shaved brussels sprouts, fresh squeezed lime juice and a pinch of sea salt.