Burger and Veggie Skewer Bowl
- 1-2 Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean and Quinoa Veggie Burgers
- ½ cup button mushrooms
- ½ red onion, cut into chunks
- ½ cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ zucchini, sliced into 2-inch rounds
- 2 carrots, sliced in half vertically
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 Tbsp. mustard (such as Sir. Kensington’s)
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and cook Dr. Praeger’s veggie burger according to package directions.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Using metal skewers, create veggie kabobs! Alternate placing mushroom, red onion, pineapple, cherry tomatoes, mushroom, and zucchini on skewers. Repeat until all veggies are used up. Drizzle with 1 tbsp. avocado oil and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Drizzle sliced carrots with remaining avocado oil and sea salt and pepper.
- Grill veggie kabobs and carrots for 5 minutes. Carefully flip, and grill another 5 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Assemble burger bowl: add mixed greens to a large bowl and top with veggie burger, grilled vegetables, and avocado. Drizzle burger with mustard and devour!