Buffalo Fish Bites
Spice up the appetizer table with Dr. Praeger’s Buffalo Fish Bite Skewers with blue cheese, tomatoes and buffalo sauce.
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Buffalo Fish Bites
- 4 stalks celery, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounce blue cheese wedge, cut into slices
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 16 toothpicks or small wooden skewers
Serves: 6-8 as an appetizer
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Buffalo Fish Bites according to package directions.
- Use toothpicks or small skewers to make bites. Alternate adding celery, fish bites, cherry tomatoes, and sliced blue cheese to stick.
- Serve immediately alongside buffalo sauce for dipping.