Buffalo Chick’n Mac and Cheese
A vegan version of your childhood favorite, made even better with our Gametime Buffalo Chick’n Tenders!
- 2 cups dry noodle shape of choice
- 6 Dr. Praeger’s Gametime Buffalo Chick’n Tenders
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened plant milk
- 2-3 tablespoons vegan buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup vegan cheddar style cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place your chick’n tenders on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook for exactly 14 minutes flipping them halfway.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook your noodles according to package instructions. Drain and return back to the pot on a low heat. Add in your plant milk and vegan butter and stir until the butter has melted. Add in your dijon mustard and coat pasta evenly. Add in 1 cup of your vegan cheddar and mix well until all the cheese as melted and all pasta is coated. Add in your buffalo sauce, garlic powder & pepper. Combine well.
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces and throw them into the pot with the mac n cheese.
- Plate and serve!