Buffalo Cauliflower and Fish Bites with Blue Cheese Crumbles
Score a touchdown this football season with a healthy appetizer like Buffalo Cauliflower with Dr. Praeger’s Buffalo Fish Bites and Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 1 ½ inch florets
- 1 cup superfine almond meal (or substitute fine bread crumbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Buffalo Fish Bites
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
Cook time: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place fish bites on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 14 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and bake an additional 11 minutes, until heated through and well browned.
- While the Buffalo Fish Bites are baking, concurrently prepare cauliflower wings. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, salt pepper and garlic powder. In a small bowl, crack two eggs and whisk to combine.
- Dip cauliflower florets into the egg mixture and thoroughly coat, then dip into dry mixture and thoroughly coat. Repeat until you’ve coated all the cauliflower pieces. Place cauliflower onto a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes then with a spatula, flip cauliflower and bake for 10 additional minutes.
- In a medium bowl toss baked cauliflower pieces in buffalo wing sauce until they are well-coated.
- Serve with Buffalo Fish Bites and cauliflower wings tossed together and ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles drizzled on top.