Buffalo Bite Bowls
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Buffalo Fish Bites
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 avocado
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
Cook time: 30 minutes
1) For Cilantro Lime Rice, cook rice using your favorite method. Once rice is cooked, toss with fresh cilantro and lime juice. Set aside until needed.
2) Prep all the toppings for the bowls, slicing and grating veggies and making the quick buffalo ranch sauce.
3) Add vegetable oil to a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Buffalo Fish Bites in an even layer in the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until crispy. Flip bites and cook until the bites are cooked through, around six minutes total.
4) To make bowls, pile some cilantro rice in a bowl and arrange toppings around the bowl. Add a handful of Buffalo Fish Bites to the bowl and drizzle with buffalo ranch sauce. Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime wedge. Serve while warm!