Broccoli Cakes and Heirloom Tomato Breakfast Bites
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 large heirloom tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup micro greens
- ½ avocado, sliced (optional)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Broccoli CakesView Product
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place broccoli cakes on baking sheet and bake for five minutes. Flip and cook an additional five minutes, or until broccoli cakes are golden.
- While broccoli cakes are baking in the oven, cook eggs according to your liking. I prefer to fry my eggs for this recipe, although poached eggs would be equally as delicious.
- When broccoli cakes and eggs are cooked, carefully stack breakfast bite. Top broccoli cake with sliced avocado, heirloom tomato, egg, and micro greens. Garnish with a splash of hot sauce if desired. Season with sea salt and pepper and enjoy!