Broccoli Cakes Harvest Bowl
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 3 beets (diced into ½ inch pieces)
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 small delicata squash (sliced into thin wedges)
- 6 Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tbls fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Broccoli CakesView Product
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a small bowl combine olive oil, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss beets with ½ of the olive oil mixture. In a separate bowl, toss squash slices with remaining olive oil.
- Roast vegetables on a sheet pan for 30-40 mins until soft. (The beets may need a 5-10 minutes longer than the squash)
- While vegetables are roasting, prepare dressing by combining all ingredients and stirring vigorously with a fork until combined.
- Prepare Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes by baking for 10-15 minutes in a toaster oven.
- Assemble bowls by tossing kale, squash, beets, and dressing together. Top with Broccoli Cakes, pomegranate seeds, and pumpkin seeds.