Breakfast Taco Bowls with Southwest Hash Browns
You’ll want to wake up to these Breakfast Taco Bowls with Dr. Praeger’s Southwest Hash Browns. Set your alarms!
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Southwest Hash Browns
- 3 eggs
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked (I use nitrate and sugar-free found at the butcher)
- 4 tortillas (see above for what I use)
- 2 cups spinach
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Grease a medium skillet and turn onto high heat
- Add the hash browns and cook for about 4 minutes on each side then remove and set Aside
- Whisk together the 3 eggs well so it is combined to a pale yellow color
- Lower the pan to medium/low heat and pour eggs onto pan
- Using a spatula, push eggs all the way around the skillet/pan and across the bottom
- Keep pushing the eggs around so that they barely set onto the pan
- After cooking for about 2-3 minutes remove from pan and add to bowls with greens, tortillas, bacon and avocado!