Start breakfast like a champ with these Breakfast Quesadillas using Dr. Praeger’s Sunday Funday Veggie Sausages!
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Sunday Funday Veggie Sausages
- 1/2 block firm tofu
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 5oz spinach
- 1/2-3/4 cup vegan cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees and cook your veggie sausages for 14 minutes, flipping at the 7 minute mark. Set aside.
- Heat up a little vegan butter in a pan on medium heat. Crumble your tofu straight from the package into your pan and start sautéing. Add all your spices and cook until the water from the tofu as evaporated, around 4-5 minutes. At the end, toss in your spinach until wilted.
- Chop up your veggie sausages until they’re in bite size pieces and toss into the tofu scramble. Remove tofu scramble onto a plate and wipe out your pan with a paper towel.
- Assemble your quesadillas. Add a layer of cheese to one side of the tortilla and top with tofu scramble mix. Add another layer of cheese and fold tortilla (as pictured above).
- Heat the same pan to medium and spray with oil. Add your tortilla to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately.