Bombay Burger Bowl
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Bombay Veggie Burgers
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 3 Tbsp chopped red onion
- ½ cup green peas, cooked
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
Bombay Veggie BurgersView Product
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Bombay Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add cauliflower florets and drizzle with avocado oil. Sprinkle with turmeric, sea salt, and black pepper and stir to coat. Roast for 20 minutes, or until crisped and cooked.
- Add cooked quinoa to a large bowl. Add cauliflower florets, chopped red onion, cooked green peas, and chickpeas. Stir to combine. Divide between two bowls and top with quartered Dr. Praeger’s Bombay Veggie Burgers.
- Eat immediately!