Bibimbap Veggie Burger Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce
Enjoy flavorful wraps with a 7-ingredient Sauce you’ll want to put on everything! Fresh butter lettuce replaces the buns for a healthy and easy meal that’s ready in under 20 minutes.
For the peanut sauce:
- ⅓ cup creamy salted peanut butter
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (or to taste)
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh, peeled ginger
For the salad topping:
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- one 4 oz. can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
For the burgers:
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Bibimbap Veggie Burgers, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 head of butter lettuce
Prep Time: 15 min / Total Time: 15 min
- Combine all of the peanut sauce ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together all of the salad ingredients.
- Assemble the wraps: layer a lettuce leaf with a Dr. Praeger’s Bibimbap Burger and a small handful of salad, then top with peanut sauce and a second lettuce leaf. Serve alongside any leftover salad and extra peanut sauce.
Flavorful Bibimbap Veggie Burger Lettuce Wraps with a 7-Ingredient Peanut Sauce you’ll want to put on everything! Fresh butter lettuce replaces the buns for a healthy and EASY meal that’s ready in under 20 minutes.
If your lettuce leaves are a little flimsy, you can layer two leaves on top and two on the bottom for easier (and less messy!) eating.
The recipe is designed to make extra salad topping for serving on the side and enough peanut sauce to use as a dressing, with leftovers for salads or peanut noodles later in the week. I wouldn’t recommend halving the sauce because your blender may have trouble processing a smaller amount.