Beet Veggie Burger Stuffed Pita with Whipped Feta
Hang on tight, this Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burger Stuffed Pita with Whipped Feta will knock your taste buds off!
- 4 ounces feta, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons whole-milk, plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burgers
- 2 pita pockets
- 2 cups arugula
- In a small food processor or blender, combine the feta and yogurt. Pulse to combine then add in the lemon juice and parsley, pulsing a few more times. Alternatively, place the feta and yogurt in a bowl and stir/mash until well combined. Add in the lemon juice and parsley.
- Cook the beet veggie burgers according to the package. Once done, slice in half. Warm the pita slightly over a gas stove flame or in a dry skillet. Slice in half and spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of the whipped feta on the inside of each pocket half.
- Place one half of each veggie burger in the pocket and finish by stuffing the arugula on one side. Serve immediately.