Baked Veggie Egg Roll
These Baked Veggies Egg Rolls featuring Dr. Praeger’s Asian Veggie Burgers are crispy AND delicious!
- Makes 9 servings
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Asian Veggie Burgers
- 4 cups Asian chopped salad (shredded carrots, cabbage and green onions)
- 3/4 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 9 egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a large skillet and place over medium-high heat.
- Add Dr. Praeger’s Veggie Burgers and crumble with a wooden spoon. Cook, stirring occasionally until mixture just starts to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and set aside. Add remaining coconut oil to skillet and add Asian salad and mushrooms, cook stirring often until veggies start to soften, about 7-10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in soy sauce and toasted sesame oil. Add browned veggie patties to vegetable mixture and stir until well combined. Pour into a shallow bowl, cover and refrigerate 30-45 minutes or until cooled.
- Add about 1/4 cup of mixture to center of each egg roll wrapper. Wet the edges of the egg roll wrappers and fold and roll according to package directions.
- Place 2 inches apart on a lined baking sheet. Brush all sides of egg rolls with egg.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until golden brown.