Autumn Kale Puff Pizza
A veggie loaded pizza crust topped with brussels sprouts and Dr. Praeger’s Kale Puffs is guaranteed to be a hit.
1 store-bought pizza crust
1 cup butternut squash or pumpkin puree
1 box Dr. Praeger’s Kale Puffs
3 cups roasted veggies of choice (Brussels sprouts, delicata squash, butternut squash, etc.)
2 cups goat cheese, or vegan cheese of choice
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
½ cup microgreens or arugula
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and cook Kale Puffs according to package directions.
- Build pizza: spread a thin layer of butternut squash or pumpkin puree onto unbaked pizza crust.
- Top with roasted veggies, Kale Puffs, and cheese.
- Bake pizza for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bottom of crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and garnish with microgreens or arugula and red onion. Cut into slices and enjoy!