Pineapple Veggie Burger Bowl
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Asian Veggie Burgers
- 1 large pineapple, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ red onion diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, diced
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Asian Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
- While veggie burgers cook, carefully cut pineapple. Using a sharp knife, cut lengthwise. Once cut, use a spoon to hollow out inside of pineapple, reserve pineapple flesh.
- Prepare fruit salsa: chop up scooped out pineapple flesh and add to a bowl with mango, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro. Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt. Scoop fruit salsa into hollowed out pineapple halves. Top with chopped up Dr. Praeger’s Asian Veggie Burgers and devour!