Asian Veggie Lettuce Wraps
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Asian Veggie Burgers
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce, plus more to garnish
- 4-8 leaves whole butter lettuce
- 1 cup Shredded cabbage
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 3 Tbsp diced Thai chilies
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Remove wrapper from veggie burgers and add to a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until veggie burgers are defrosted.
- Use a fork to mash veggie burgers into a thick, chunky texture. Don’t over mash!
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add mashed up veggie burgers, soy sauce, and chili garlic sauce. Stir to combine.
- Saute for 8-10 minutes, or until veggie burger mixture is lightly browned.
- Divide veggie burger mixture between lettuce wraps and top with shredded cabbage, carrots, Thai chilies, cilantro, and chili garlic sauce. Enjoy!