Asian Broccoli Cake Bowl
Kick your takeout cravings with this healthier Asian Bowl with Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes.
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s broccoli cakes
- ½ cup broccolini or broccoli, stems trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos or soy sauce
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup spinach or Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
Ginger Peanut Sauce:
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. coconut aminos or soy sauce
- ½ tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 squeeze of fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbsp. hot water, to thin
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add broccolini and drizzle with avocado oil, coconut aminos, and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 10 minutes, or until bright green. Add Dr. Praeger’s broccoli cakes to tray. Cook 5 minutes, flip, and cook another 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Prepare the noodle bowl. Add spinach or swiss chard, zucchini noodles, shredded carrots, cauliflower, and avocado to a bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Add broccoli cakes and roasted broccolini to bowl. Drizzle with ginger peanut sauce and enjoy!