All Green Wrap
How many green veggies can we fit into one wrap? Check out the recipe for this Super Greens Veggie Burger to see how we did!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp each salt & pepper
- 1 – 2 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers
- 1 large tortilla (or other wrap)
- 3 large lettuce leaves
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
Serves: 1 wrap
Cook time: 15 minutes
- First, make the sauce. Combine the avocado, cilantro, jalapeño, lemon juice, garlic, water, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Next, cook your Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burger according to the directions.
- Assemble your wrap by layering the tortilla, lettuce, sliced bell pepper, sliced cucumber, Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burger, and topping with your avocado sauce. Wrap it all up, and eat!