Zesty Turk’y Pita Wrap
Quick-pickled red onions, vibrant microgreens, salty vegan feta cheese, fresh cucumber, juicy tomato, and creamy hummus lift this Turk’y burger into a whole new level of yum.
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Turk’y Burgers
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 pita pockets
- ¼ cup hummus, any flavor
- 4 leaves romaine or green leafy lettuce
- ¼ cup microgreens
- 1 small heirloom tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup pitted olives
- ¼ cup crumbled vegan feta cheese
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Turk’y burgers according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine the sliced onions, vinegar, and sea salt. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Once the Turk’y burgers are cooked, set aside to cool slightly.
- Divide the hummus, Turk’y burgers, lettuce, microgreens, sliced tomato, olives, and vegan feta among each of the two pita pockets. Drizzle with lemon juice, if desired. Enjoy immediately!