Thanksgiving Leftovers Turk'y Bowl
Dr. Praeger's Perfect Turk'y Burger atop your favorite Thanksgiving leftovers makes the ultimate anytime bowl to enjoy after the holiday.
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Turk’y Burgers
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1 cup leftover kale salad
- ¼ cup leftover cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup leftover gravy
- 2 Tbs. pumpkin seeds optional
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Turk’y Burgers according to package instructions.
- Heat mashed potatoes, stuffing, and gravy separately in the microwave, stovetop, or oven.
- Divide mashed potatoes, stuffing, and kale salad among two bowls. Top with Turk’y burgers, cranberry sauce, and gravy.
- Garnish with pomegranate and pumpkin seeds, if using, and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.