Quick and Easy Potato Latkes
Potato pancakes without the fuss or mess? Dr. Praeger's Four Potato Hash Browns make holiday celebrations deliciously easy.
- 1 box Dr. Praeger's Four Potato Hash Browns
- ½ Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. green onions chopped
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- optional toppings: applesauce, sour cream (or vegan substitute)
- Let Dr. Praeger's Four Potato Hash Browns thaw slightly at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add all the Hash Browns. As they start to cook, gently use the back of a large spatula to press down on the hash browns, making them slightly thinner and wider (this is to make them extra crispy). Flip after about 7 minutes and cook for 7 additional minutes on the other side until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Top with green onions and black pepper and serve with applesauce and sour cream.