Perfect Noodle Bake
Perfect noodly goodness whenever you need a comforting meal packed with plant based protein!
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Plant Based Ground, thawed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1 ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 (4 ounce) box chickpea elbow or macaroni noodles, uncooked
- ½ cup grated vegan cheddar-style cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped, to serve
- Add avocado oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in Perfect Grounds and use a wooden spoon to break apart. Sauté for 8 minutes to gently brown. Add garlic and spices and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add cashew or almond milk, vegetable broth, tomato sauce, and tomato paste. Bring mixture to a boil and add noodles.
- Reduce heat to a gentle simmer, cover, and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently until noodles are tender. Stir in cheese and cook for 2 minutes, or until melted.
- Serve pasta garnished with parsley. Enjoy!