Perfect Burger Brick Chili
Spice up mealtime with this plant-based chili that delivers so much satisfying flavor, you'll never miss the meat!
Makes 8 8oz. portions
4 bricks (2 lbs.) Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger™ Brick, thawed
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup onion chopped
1 tbsp. fresh garlic, chopped
1 tbsp. mexican oregano, dry
1 tbsp. kosher salt
2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
2/3 cup chili powder, prepared
1 tsp. cayenne pepper, ground
1 tsp. chipotle chile spice, ground
¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
1/8 cup cumin, ground
1 14.5 oz. can tomatoes, diced, with liquid
2 cups tomato puree
1 can black beans, 15 oz.. can, rinsed and drained
1 can kidney beans, 15 oz.. can, rinsed and drained
12 oz. beer, your choice
1/3-½ cup Masa, ground
2 cups cheddar/jack cheese, shreds
1 cup salsa, prepared
¾ cup mexican crema or sour cream
¼ cup cilantro, chopped fine
- Mix the Mexican crema or sour cream with the ¼ cup of chopped cilantro and hold under refrigeration until needed.
- Heat a large stock pot over high heat, add the vegetable oil, then add the onions and garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Break the Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger Brick, while adding it to the pot, stirring occasionally, to continue to break down the brick, cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, oregano, all the chili powders, cocoa powder, salt and cumin, mix will and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add both tomato products, stir well to mix. Add the beer, and both the beans, blend well, bring to boil, reduce to simmer and cook covered for 45 minutes, removing the lid and stirring every 15 minutes.
- At the completion of the cooking sprinkle the Masa over the chili and mix well to incorporate, add what you need to get to the consistency you desire, it will thicken while cooking. Cook for 5-10 more minutes to allow the chili to fully thicken.
- Remove and hold warm, or chill and hold under refrigeration until needed.
- Remove 8 oz., of the chili and place in a sauté pan or small pot over high heat, stirring until the mix is heated through. Place in a serving bowl. Garnish with ¼ cup of cheddar/Jack cheese, 1/8 cup of salsa, and 1-2 Tbsp. of the prepared cilantro crema.
Perfect Burger Brick Tacos
Taco Tuesday tastes even better (and is better for you) when you swap the meat for plant-based ground.
Makes 18 Tacos
3 oz. Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger™ Brick, thawed
1/3 cup vegetable oil
½ cup onion, small dice
¼ cup taco seasoning, prepared
2 tbsp. cumin powder
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. black pepper, ground
12 oz. beer
- To serve:
- 18 ea. corn tortillas
- 5-6” 6 cups lettuce, shreds, loosely packed
- 2 ¼ cups cheddar/jack cheese, shreds
- 1 cup pico de gallo, prepared
- 6 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- In a stock pot, over high heat, add the oil, then add the onions and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Break up the Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger Brick, while adding it to the pot, stirring occasionally.
- Add all the seasonings and stir well to blend, continuing to break the brick down.
- Add the beer, stirring while bringing the mix to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook uncover for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, hold hot, or under refrigeration until needed.
- Remove ½ cup portion of the Dr. Praeger’s taco mix, and place in a sauté pan, or onto a flattop and heat it through, 1-3 minutes.
- Take 2 corn tortillas and heat them on a flattop or over an open flame until lightly toasted on each side. Place on serving plate.
- Top each tortilla with ¼ cup of the taco mix, followed by 1/3 cup of shredded lettuce, 2 tbsp. cheddar/Jack cheese, 1 tbsp. Pico De Gallo and garnish each with 1 tsp, of chopped cilantro.
Perfect Burger Brick Loaded Avocado Toast
Pile on the flavor, but not the meat, with this plant-based upgrade to basic avocado toast.
Makes One Serving
3 oz. Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger™ Brick, thawed
1 piece artisan bread of choice, cut on bias (about 6 ½” long/2 ½” wide/1” thick)
1/8 cup olive oil
1 oz. portabello mushroom, ¼”-½” dice
½ tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. black pepper, fresh ground
1/3 cup avocado, ripe, smashed
1/8 tsp. sea salt
1 tbsp. tomato, diced
1-2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
¼ tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan, add the diced mushrooms, toss to cook for 1 minute.
- Break up the Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger Brick, while adding to the pan, stir and add the ½ Tsp. of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Stir occasionally breaking down the Brick, while cooking until heated through, 3-5 minutes.
- Toast bread to desired doneness. Place on serving plate. Spread with the smashed avocado. Sprinkle 1/8 Tsp. of sea salt over the avocado. Mound the Dr. Praeger’s Brick and mushroom mix over the avocado. Sprinkle with the diced tomato. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar to taste. Garnish with the fresh basil.
Perfect Burger Brick Cheesesteak Sandwich
This meatless take on the classic cheesesteaks will satisfy those cravings in a veggie forward way.
Makes 1 Sandwich
4 oz. Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger™ Brick, thawed
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper, ground
¼ tsp. garlic powder
1 oz. red bell pepper, medium dice
1 oz. green bell pepper, medium dice
1 oz. red onion, medium dice
2 slices cheese, american or provolone, sliced
1 ea. baguette, 6″, hinged, not sliced through
Heat flattop to 350 degrees or a sauté pan over medium high heat, add the olive oil.
Break up the Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger Brick, while adding it to the flattop or pan. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder, stirring while cooking, 1-2 minutes to break down the brick.
Add the peppers and onion to the mix and stir while cooking until the peppers and onions just become tender, 3-4 minutes.
Gather the mix and shape into a log about 6″ long. Cover the log with the 2 slices of cheese and let the cheese start to melt.
Heat the baguette if desired. Open the baguette over the Dr. Praeger’s Brick and vegetable log, and using a spatula, quickly scoop up the mix and place it into the hinged baguette. Place on a serving plate.
Perfect Burger Brick Bolognese Sauce
Ladle this sauce onto your favorite pasta, crusty bread or veggie noodles for a hearty, meat-y meal.
Makes 7-8 6 oz. portions
- 2 bricks (1 lb.) Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger™ Brick, thawed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh garlic, chopped fine
- ½ cup onion, small dice
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp. dry oregano
- 2 tbsp.dry basil
- 28 oz. prepared marinara sauce
- 1 cup whole milk
- Add olive oil to a small stock pot, heat over medium high heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Break up the Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger Brick while adding it to the pot, stir occasionally.
- Add the fennel seed, salt, pepper, stir and cook for 3-5 minutes, breaking the brick down as you stir.
- Add the oregano and basil, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the prepared marinara sauce and the milk, stir well.
- Bring to just a simmer, reduce the heat to maintain the simmer.
- Cover and cook for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste adjust the seasoning if needed. Remove, and chill.
- Pull and re-heat as needed.
- Heat a small pan, with 6 oz., of the Bolognese sauce. Bring sauce to a simmer. Pour over pasta, meatballs, sandwiches etc.
Perfect Burger Brick Lettuce Cups
Asian-inspired flavor in every crispy, lettuce-wrapped bite!
Makes 3 Servings
- 2 bricks (1 lb.) Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger Brick, thawed
- 3 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. vegetable Ooil
- ¼ cup water chestnuts, canned, drained, chopped
- ¼ cup bamboo shoots, canned, drained, chopped
- 1 cup tofu, firm, patted dry, small dice
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 1 tsp. Chinese 5 Spice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- For serving:
- 6 each Iceburg lettuce cups, chilled
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 tbsp. Hoisin sauce
- 2 cups bean sprouts, chopped
- 6 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Heat 2 Tbsp. sesame oil and the vegetable oil in a wok or large sauté pan over high heat.
- Break the Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger Brick into pieces while adding it to the hot pan, stirring occasionally.
- Add the water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, salt, white pepper and 5 spice, cook 3 minutes, stirring to break up the Brick pieces.
- Add the tofu and stir together and cook 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and cilantro and cook 1 minute.
- Add the sesame oil, stir and remove from heat and hold warm or under refrigeration until needed.
- Heat a wok or small sauté pan with 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil, add 1 cup of the Dr. Praeger’s Brick mix, stirring to ensure the product does not burn, cook until heated through 1-2 minutes.
- Place 2 chilled lettuce cups on a serving plate. Spread 1 tbsp. of Hoisin sauce into each cup. Add ½ cup of the warm Dr. Praeger’s Brick mix into each cup. Top each with 1/3 cup of chopped bean sprouts. Garnish each cup with 1 Ttbsp. of toasted sesame seeds.
Chickenless Chicken Banh Mi
French baguette layered with Sriracha mayo, marinated Chickenless Breast and pickled veggie slaw garnished with thin-sliced cucumber, jalapenos and fresh cilantro.
- 1 French baguette, 7-inch, heated, hinge-sliced
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha mayonnaise
- ½ cup (loose packed) Pickled Veggies (see recipe)
- 1 Sesame Soy Marinated Chickenless Breast (see recipe)
- 2 thin slices (ribbons) English cucumber
- 3 jalapeno slices
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro
- Drizzle Sriracha mayonnaise over top and bottom halves of open-hinged French baguette. Top evenly with Pickled Veggies.
- Diagonally-slice Sesame Soy Marinated Chickenless Breast. Arrange over bottom half of baguette. Top with cucumber ribbons, jalapeno slices and cilantro sprigs. Serve with additional Sriracha mayonnaise.
Pickled Veggies: Yield: 6 cups (12 servings)
- ¾ cup rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp. sugar
- 1 ½ cups shredded carrots
- 1 ½ cups thin-sliced red onion
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- Combine rice vinegar and sugar in bowl and whisk to blend. Add carrots and red onions.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Drain veggies. Add shredded cabbage and toss to blend. Cover and refrigerate to hold.
Sesame-Soy Marinated Breasts: Yield: 12 servings
- 12 Dr. Praeger’s Chickenless Breasts, frozen
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tbsp. sesame oil
- Place Chickenless Breasts on a sheet pan. Bake in a preheated convection oven at 450°F for 10 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce and sesame oil. Brush evenly over breasts. Return sheet pan to oven and heat an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until fully heated and golden brown. Keep warm for service.
Zesty Chipotle Black Bean Burger topped with blue cheese crumbles, crispy fried onions and tangy buffalo sauce.
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Premium Chipotle Black Bean Burger
- 1 brioche buns
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 piece green leaf lettuce
- ½ tomato, cut into thin slices
- 4 bread and butter pickle slices
- 2 Tbsp. crispy fried onions
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. buffalo sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees. Place burger on an unlined sheet pan and bake for 9 minutes, flip and bake for 8 more minutes or until crispy.
- To assemble, spread the mayonnaise on the cut side of the bottom bun. Top with lettuce, tomato and pickle, then place a burger on each. Top the burger with crispy onion, blue cheese and a drizzle of buffalo sauce before adding the top bun.
Mexican Breakfast Torta
Mexican-inspired vegetarian breakfast sandwich features a smoky grilled Chipotle Black Bean Burger layered in a crusty bolillo roll topped with a fried egg, melted Jack cheese, smashed avocado and roasted salsa.
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Chipotle Black Bean Burger, 4.25 oz., frozen
- 1 large egg
- 1 oz. shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- 1 bolillo roll, toasted
- ½ ripe avocado, smashed, seasoned with salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp. roasted red chili salsa
- Grill-mark Chipotle Black Bean Burger on an oiled grill.
- Transfer to oiled flat top grill at 425°F, season and cook for 7 minutes, or until fully heated, flipping as necessary.
- Cook egg to-order on oiled flat top grill.
- Top with shredded cheese and heat briefly to melt.
- Layer Chipotle Black Bean Burger on bottom half of bolillo roll.
- Top with egg, cheese, smashed avocado and red chili salsa. Close with top half of roll.
Southern Kitchen Veggie Burger
Sizzling-hot grilled California Veggie Burger topped with crispy fried green tomatoes, a drizzle of buttermilk ranch dressing and sliced Vidalia onion.
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burger, 4 oz., frozen
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- 1 burger bun, toasted
- 1 leaf of green leaf lettuce
- 2 tomato slices
- 1 slice Vidalia onion, ¼-inch thick
- 2 fried green tomatoes, frozen, deep-fried
- 2 tbsp. buttermilk ranch dressing
- Grill-mark California Veggie Burger on an oiled grill
- Transfer to oiled flat top grill at 425°F, season and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until fully heated, flipping as necessary.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, Vidalia onion and California Veggie Burger on bottom half of bun.
- Top with fried green tomatoes and ranch dressing. Close with top half of sandwich.
Veggie Meatball Gyro with Tzatziki
Warm pita bread wrapped around sizzling-hot Mediterranean Soy Meatballs with Greek tzatziki sauce, crisp shredded lettuce, red onion, cucumber, tomato and crumbled feta cheese.
- 1 pita flatbread, 6-inch, grill-marked
- ¼ cup Greek tzatziki sauce, prepared
- ¼ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tbsp. diced cucumber
- 1 tbsp. diced tomato
- 1 tbsp. thin-sliced red onion
- 4 Mediterranean Seasoned Soy Meatballs, warm (see recipe)
- 1 tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- Spread 2 tablespoons tzatziki sauce evenly over inside of pita bread.
- Layer lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, Mediterranean Seasoned Soy Meatballs and feta cheese on bottom half of pita flatbread.
- Fold closed and serve warm plated with a ramekin of tzatziki sauce.
Mediterrean Seasoned Soy Meatballs: Yield: 48 Soy Meatballs (12 servings)
- 48 Dr. Praeger’s Meatless Soy Balls, frozen
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning blend
- Place meatless soy balls on a sheet pan. Bake in a preheated convection oven at 450°F for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once. Transfer meatless soy balls to a half-size steam table pan.
- Add olive oil and Greek seasoning and toss to evenly coat. Keep warm for service.
Melty cheese-topped California Veggie burger with fresh tomatoes, baby arugula and pesto between two brioche buns.
- 1 California Veggie Burger
- 1 slices provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pesto
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 brioche bun
- ¼ cup baby arugula
- ½ tomato thinly sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the burger on an unlined sheet pan and bake for 9 minutes, flip and bake for 8 more minutes or until crispy.
- Make the sauce by whisking together the pesto and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- To assemble, place the baby arugula on the cut side of the bottom buns. Top with burger, sliced tomatoes and a drizzle of pesto mayonnaise before adding the top bun.
Nashville Hot Chickenless Chicken Sandwich
Crispy Chickenless Patty doused in spicy Cayenne Pepper Glaze, crisp shredded slaw and dill pickle.
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Chickenless Patty, frozen
- ½ tbsp. Spicy Cayenne Pepper Glaze (see recipe)
- 1 sandwich bun, toasted
- ½ cup (loose packed) creamy coleslaw, prepared
- 3 dill pickle chips, drained
- Deep fry Chickenless Patty at 350°F for 3 minutes, or until fully heated and golden brown. Drain. Brush glaze over both sides of patty.
- Layer slaw on bottom bun half. Top with glazed Chickenless Patty and dill pickle chips. Close with top half of bun.
Spicy Cayenne Pepper Glaze: Yield: ¾ cup (24 servings)
- 2 tbsp. cayenne pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp. paprika, ground
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- ½ cup vegetable oil, hot
- Combine cayenne, paprika, brown sugar and garlic in bowl. Slowly add hot oil
and whisk to blend.
- Cover and chill. Hold at room temperature for service. Whisk to blend glaze for use.
Crispy Buffalo Chickenless Flatbread
Rustic flatbread featuring Crispy Chickenless Tenders with hot-and-spicy Buffalo wing sauce. Finished with a choice of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 6 Dr. Praeger’s Chickenless Tenders, frozen
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 flatbread, 10 x 6″, par-baked
- 1½ oz. shredded white cheddar cheese
- ½ oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 3 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onions
- ¼ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Deep fry Tenders at 350° for 1½ to 2 minutes, or until fully heated and golden brown. Drain.
- Combine Chickenless Tenders and 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce in bowl and toss to coat.
- Top flatbread evenly with shredded cheese, Buffalo sauce tossed Chickenless Tenders and crumbled blue cheese. Bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese melts and crust is golden.
- Top flatbread with grape tomatoes, drizzle 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce and green onions.
- Slice flatbread into rustic cut pieces. Serve accompanied with a ramekin of dressing.
Western-style Chipotle Black Bean Burger on a brioche bun fully loaded with pepper jack cheese, onion rings, smoky BBQ sauce and more.
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Premium Chipotle Black Bean Burger
- 3 frozen onion rings
- 1 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 brioche bun
- 1-piece green leaf lettuce
- 4 bread and butter pickle slices
- ¼ purple onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. bbq sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the burger and the onion rings on an unlined sheet pan and bake for 9 minutes, flip and bake for 8 more minutes or until crispy.
- Top burger with cheese and return to oven until melted, about 1 minute.
- To assemble, place the lettuce on the cut side of the bottom buns. Top with the burger, pickle slices, red onions and onion rings, then add a drizzle of bbq sauce before adding the top bun.
Basic Perfect Burger
Classic backyard burger grilled to perfection with melted cheddar cheese, fresh lettuce, tomato and onion.
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Burger Patty
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 slice aged cheddar cheese
- 1 slice red onion
- 2 small slices tomato
- 1 sesame seed bun
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- Grill Perfect Burger according to package directions. Add cheddar cheese 3 minutes before burger is fully cooked to melt over patty.
- Assemble burger with bun, lettuce, burger patty with melted cheese, onion, tomato and ketchup.
Grilled Chicken Kale Caesar Salad
A fresh and crunchy salad layered with colorful veggies, and topped with a sizzling Chickenless Chicken Breast and a creamy Caesar dressing.
- 1 bunch kale, de-stemmed and torn into small pieces
- 1 carrot, shaved into small pieces
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, diced
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 oz. shaved parmesan
- 4 oz. Caesar salad dressing
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Chickenless Breast
- Preheat oven to bake at 450°F. Place Chickenless Breast on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 9 minutes. Carefully flip and bake an additional 7-8 minutes until heated through. Slice into 1/2 inch pieces
- Toss kale, carrots and cabbage with Caesar dressing, top with sunflower seeds, parmesan and Chickenless breast.
Veggie Sausage Quiche with Tomatoes and Spinach
A hearty and healthy egg dish with Veggie Breakfast Sausage, tomatoes and spinach.
- 6 oz. spinach
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 6 Dr. Praeger’s Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 7oz. pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a medium saucepan sauté spinach for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Using a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together and add cheese, then add in tomatoes and spinach.
- Roll out pie crust and place into a 9-inch pie plate, add filling and bake for 40-60 minutes until cooked all the way through, slice and serve warm.
Alfredo Pizza with Chickenless Tenders, Kale, Feta Cheese
Cheesy pizza with a creamy alfredo base topped with fresh kale and toasty Chickenless Tenders.
- 1 pre-made pizza dough,
- 10 Dr. Praeger’s Chickenless Tenders
- 1/2 bunch kale
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 8 oz. alfredo sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450F. Roll our pizza crust, add alfredo sauce, kale, Chickenless Tenders, feta cheese, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake pizza 10-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Spicy Spaghetti and Veggie Meatballs with Basil
A classic Italian pasta dish with flavorful marinara, basil, warm veggie meatballs and a little added heat!
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 16oz. spaghetti pasta
- In a medium saucepan, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, oregano, basil, and red chili flakes. Simmer for about 45 mins stirring every 10. Blend sauce if a smoother consistency is desired.
- Preheat oven to bake at 450°F. Place soyballs on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 6 minutes until browned. Carefully rotate and bake for an additional 6 minutes until well browned and heated through.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Toss with sauce to coat and top with soyballs.
Fajita Avocado Burgers
A zesty veggie burger piled high with fried peppers and onions, fresh pico de gallo and mashed avocado.
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Jumbo California Veggie Burgers
- 2 cups sweet peppers, cut into slivers (assorted colors)
- 1/2 onion, cut into slivers
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 4 large leaves butter lettuce
- 2 brioche buns
- Preheat oven to bake at 400˚F. Place frozen product on ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 12- 15 minutes, turning once.
- In a medium frying pan, sauté the peppers and onions in olive oil for 5-8 minutes over medium heat.
- Assemble burgers with brioche bun, lettuce, Jumbo California Veggie Burgers, pepper and onions, pico de gallo and avocado.