Veggie Lovers Breakfast Burritos
it’s definitely time for breakfast
- 5 eggs
- 1 large potato, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Cakes
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes
- 1/4 c. cheddar cheese, shredded (vegan cheese optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (or gluten-free)
- Lay out the whole wheat tortillas.
- In a medium pan, cook potatoes in butter until brown and crispy (7-10 minutes)
- While the potatoes are cooking, prepare Dr. Praeger’s veggie cakes using the OVEN directions on package.
- Once the cakes are in the over, scramble the eggs until desired firmness.
- When the veggie cakes have finished cooking, remove from the oven and cube.
- Add cubed potatoes, cubed veggie cakes, scrambled eggs, shredded cheddar cheese to each tortilla.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and wrap each tortilla. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes