Sweet Potato Hash Browns Breakfast Burrito
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup chopped peppers
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 burrito tortillas
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Sweet Potato Hash BrownsView Product
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 10 minutes / Total Time: 20 minutes
- Place four hash browns on a microwavable safe plate. Microwave for 1 ½ minutes. Carefully flip and cook an additional 45 seconds.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, peppers, milk, onions, salt and pepper. Pour into a lightly greased skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set.
- Place two hash browns onto each tortilla.
- Scoop scrambled eggs over top of hash browns. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Fold tortilla and enjoy.