Vegan Green Bean Casserole with Super Greens
entertain & satisfy all in one dish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound green beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers
- 1 cup vegan mushroom gravy
- 1/4 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Super Greens Veggie BurgersView Product
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-sized pan.
- Add the onions, cook until translucent.
- Add the green beans, seasons with salt and pepper, cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the green bean mixture to a baking dish and crumble the Super Greens over the mixture. Pour in the gravy and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and pecans on top, then bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm.