Vegan Black Bean Enchiladas
- 1 16 oz. can black beans
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 2 red bell peppers (diced)
- 1 cup baby tomatoes
- 2 ½ cups enchilada sauce
- 5-6 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup short grain brown rice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
Black Bean Quinoa Veggie BurgersView Product
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bring 2 ½ cups water to boil, add rice, and cook for 15-20minutes.
- Add olive oil, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and cumin to large saucepan and sauté for 5 minutes. Stir in ¼ cup enchilada sauce, cooked rice and black beans.
- Add ½ cup of enchilada sauce to bottom of a large greased baking dish.
- Scoop 1 cup of the veggie black bean filling into each tortilla. Roll up the tortilla and place it seam down, in the baking dish. Repeat until the dish is full. Cover with the remaining enchilada sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients for the avocado cream, stir with fork until smooth, top enchiladas with avocado cream, cilantro and pumpkin seeds.