Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (or sub vegan cheese)
- ½ cup green onions (chopped finely)
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, microwave hash browns in 1 minute increments until soft, about 4 minutes total.
- Add cheese, salt, pepper and green onions, combine with a fork until a dough-like substance forms.
- Heat waffle iron to medium-high, add sweet potato mixture in ¼ cup balls to the waffle iron, let cook for 3-5 minutes until crispy. Serve topped with Greek yogurt.